Wednesday 18 May 2011

Ferrol beaches and my first fútbol game!

This last month has been extremely surreal for me. I can't believe how fast the time has flown! It feels like only yesterday my lovely family was dropping me off at the airport. But like all good things, my Galicia adventure is soon coming to an end. I feel incredibly blessed to have had this opportunity.

Below are a few photos of my beach time with my girls at Doniños and other random beaches we decided to explore this past month. I've also posted a few from our crazy Cinco de Mayo fiesta - because let's face it, as American's we can't overlook this colorful holiday. I also got a chance to see a fútbol match between Athletic Bilboa and Deportivo La Coruña. It was exciting to see all the gorgeous Spanish players and best of all Deportivo won!


My roomies Elyse and Callie grabbing some last minute goodies for our Mexican fiesta


Jessica made some yummy enchiladas


It was so nice to finally eat some Mexican food!


Megan and I


Las chicas and our Spaniard friend Hugo


Arrrribaaaa!!!




Elyse busting a tune on her harmonica


Leslie and I found out we had the same dress (which is inevitable when shopping in Ferrol) so she quickly changed so we could be twins haha


Mike and Chris


I'm gonna miss this girl!


Our friend Will living in Coruña came down for the weekend


I think the Spaniard had the most fun at his first Cinco de Mayo party


BEACH TIME! And we look freezing!


We wanted it to be a beach day so bad...but as you can see a storm was quickly brewing




I must say, Galicia has some gorgeous beaches


Eating some mejiones and other yummy seafood for lunch















Athletic Bilboa and Deportivo La Coruña match!






All the enthusiastic fans sporting their team colors




No comments:

Post a Comment