Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ola Lisboa!

Lisbon is definitely one of my top favorite places I've visited. Everything from the vibe, the company, our hostel and the weather helped to make it a very memorable trip. I even learned a little Portuguese, obrigada!  



A view of the Castle of São Jorge from one of the plazas






Chris and Mike



The boys are laughing at me in this pic because I stopped a couple to take a photo of us in a not so scenic spot of the castle


A view of Lisboa from one of the miradores



Castle of São Jorge



We waited in this line to try Ginjinha - a typical liquor in Lisboa made from infusing ginja berries










Portuguese woman, people watching from her balcony






I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this graffiti of my name on one of the buildings. I guess I was meant to go to Portugal :)





Cascais beach



Kebap time




This cove reminded me of scene from The Little Mermaid








Sintra






Fonte, Sintra




Castelo dos Mouros








Pena Palace





Album cover time!











No comments:

Post a Comment